- 1 Baguettecut into 1-inch slices
- ¼ cup plus 2 tsp Olive oilextra-virgin , divided
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepperfreshly ground
- 2 cups Strawberrieschopped
- 2 tbsp Basilfresh, thinly sliced
- Balsamic glazefor serving
Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta
You bet I make these Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta for all my dinner parties. The colors are so vibrant and eye-catching that they make for a perfect party-starter!
Bruschetta are really simple to make so you can spend more time on other party necessities. Paired with a glass of Merlot, red wine, these bite size treats bring a different level of elevation to your table.
To make Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta
Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
Combine ricotta mixture