- 1 sheet Frozen puff pastrythawed
- ¾ cup Mozzarellapart-skim, shredded
- ¾ cup Provolone cheeseshredded
- ¼ cup Basilfresh, minced
- 4 Plum tomatothinly sliced
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheeseshredded
- a few leaves of fresh Basiladditional
Tomato Tart with Three Cheeses
This Tomato Tart with Three Cheeses reminds me of when I was a teenager. I had a part-time, weekend job at the local bakery and one of the first deliveries to arrive in the morning would be decadent tomato tarts and this is how I came up with my own recipe for this early morning arrival!
I imagined what I could smell and come up with the following ingredients – puff pastry filled with mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese and Parmesan cheese, fresh basil, and thin slices of tomato. It’s so close to the real deal.
To make Tomato Tart with Three Cheeses, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Tomato Tart with Three Cheeses
Combine cheese mix
Add tomato and Parmesan