- 10 Garlic scapescut into 2-inch sections, discarding the flower buds
- 3 oz Baby corncut in half on the bias
- 3 oz Carrotsjulienne into ⅛-inch thick pieces
- 1 oz Shiitake mushroomsdried
- 3 thin slices Gingerfresh
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- ¼ cup White wine
For the sauce
- ¼ cup Vegetable stockor water
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- ¼ tsp White pepperground
Vegan Stir Fried Garlic Scape
This Vegan Stir Fried Garlic Scape is a typical Chinese side dish. A colorful combination of mixed vegetables like baby corn, carrots, shiitake mushrooms and that star of them all, garlic scapes wok fried in garlic, ginger and cooking wine.
Make it saucy with a vegetarian stock, soya sauce, cornstarch, sugar and pepper and you now have the secret recipe to your local Chinese takeout! It’s never been easier to create your favorite dishes, pair this one with some steamed rice and you’re good to go!
To make Vegan Stir Fried Garlic Scape, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Vegan Stir Fried Garlic Scape?
Steps to make Vegan Stir Fried Garlic Scape
Soak shiitake mushrooms
Cook garlic and ginger
Cook vegetables in wine
Add baby corn and mushrooms