- 4 halves Chicken Breastskinless, boneless, cut into strips
- 1 Red bell pepperthinly sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepperthinly sliced
- 1 Orange bell pepperthinly sliced
- 1 medium Onionthinly sliced
- 4 large cloves Garlicfinely chopped
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegardivided
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dried basil
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
Low Carb Chicken and Peppers with Balsamic Vinegar
Who doesn’t love a good chicken dinner? This Low Carb Chicken and Peppers with Balsamic Vinegar promises to spice up your menu and excite all your guests! It’s so colorful, with the use of 3 different types of pepper, red, yellow and orange and the long simmer time allows for the chicken to soak up all the flavor of the garlic, onion, balsamic vinegar and basil to give your dish that gourmet touch.
Serve it on a bed of plain white rice and impress everyone with this outstanding recipe!
To make Chicken and Peppers with Balsamic Vinegar, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Chicken and Peppers with Balsamic Vinegar?
Steps to make Low Carb Chicken and Peppers with Balsamic Vinegar
Cook peppers and onion
Add basil and balsamic vinegar