- 1 ½ cups Strawberrieschopped
- ½ cup Avocadoripe, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp Jalapeño pepperseeded & minced
- 2 tbsp Cilantrofresh , chopped
- 2 tsp Lime juicefresh
- ¾ tsp Kosher Saltdivided (¼ tsp and ½ tsp)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 (4-ounce) cutlets Chicken Breast
- ¼ tsp Black pepperfreshly ground
- 4 wedges Lime
Chicken Cutlets with Strawberry-Avocado Salsa
This Chicken Cutlets with Strawberry-Avocado Salsa recipe is a great way to use some of the great summer produce I can pick up at my local farmer’s market. Strawberry and avocado salsa might sound a bit unusual but just wait until you taste this flavor sensation!
It’s so easy to prepare too. Simply combine the strawberries with the avocado, some jalapeño, cilantro and lime juice to make the salsa. Cook the chicken cutlets on a hot skillet and serve! I like to serve mine with rice or couscous, but you could also serve with freshly baked bread.
To make Chicken Cutlets with Strawberry-Avocado Salsa, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Chicken Cutlets with Strawberry-Avocado Salsa?
Steps to make Chicken Cutlets with Strawberry-Avocado Salsa
Make the salsa
Heat a large pan or skillet
Season the chicken
Cook the chicken