- 2 (15 oz) Kidney beanscanned, drained and rinsed (or 3.5 cups cooked kidney beans)
- 4 Radishesdiced
- 1 English cucumberdiced
- 1/2 Oniondiced
- 1/2 cup Parsleyfresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Maple syrupuse 2 if you like it sweeter
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Saltor to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepperor to taste
Vegan Kidney Bean Salad
This Kidney Bean Salad is vegan and gluten free and overflowing with nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Kidney beans are a rich source of protein that I combine with crunchy vegetables like radishes, cucumbers and onions and a tangy vinaigrette dressing, serving a delicious salad main course or an accompaniment to your menu if you choose!
To make Kidney Bean Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Kidney Bean Salad?
Steps to make Vegan Kidney Bean Salad
Prepare salad ingredients
Combine salad and dressing
Super healthy and delicious!
Write your own review