- 1 package Graham crackers
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 (8-oz) package Cream Cheesesoftened
- ½ can (around 7 oz) Condensed milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurtplain or vanilla
- Key lime juiceto taste
- 4 tbsp Whipped toppingfor topping
- 4 slice of Limeto garnish
- Four 1/2 pint sized Mason jarswide mouth
No Bake Key Lime Pie in a Jar
I’m really loving jar puddings and desserts as a new design for serving your guests and this No Bake Key Lime Pie in a Jar once again, never fails.
This recipe prepares 4 jars, filled with layers of graham crackers and butter, kind of like a crumbly cake base and then a cream cheese, condensed milk, Greek yogurt and lime juice combination in between. Finally I finish the “pie jar” with fresh whipped cream topping and a slice of lime for the perfect garnishing. Simple and oh so satisfying.
To make No Bake Key Lime Pie in a Jar, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make No Bake Key Lime Pie in a Jar
Crush graham crackers