- 1½ pounds Chicken Breastor thighs, skin on or off
- 2 tbsp Fresh thymechopped, plus more for serving
- 2 cups Red Grapes
- 2 balls Burrata cheeseor fresh mozzarella
- 2 tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
- ½ tsp Cayenne pepper
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 4 slices thick cut Baconcut into quarters
- 2 small Shallotsthinly sliced
- ½ cup Balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
Thyme Roasted Chicken with Grapes and Burrata
This picture perfect Thyme Roasted Chicken with Grapes and Burrata recipe serves up the most beautiful roast chicken, yet. Not only gorgeous to picture but filled with herbal, fruity and sweet flavors balanced with the burrata cheese and chopped bits of crispy bacon to bring your table the best chicken dinner it’s ever hosted! You can serve it with rice or toasted bread.
To make Thyme Roasted Chicken with Grapes and Burrata, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Thyme Roasted Chicken with Grapes and Burrata?
Steps to make Thyme Roasted Chicken with Grapes and Burrata
Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
Add grapes and honey
Add bacon and burrata