For the salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can White beansno-salt-added cannellini, rinsed and drained
- 2 (5 ounce) cans Canned tunasolid white , drained and broken into chunks
- ⅓ cup Red onionsmall , chopped
- 6 cups Spinachfresh baby
- 2 cups Beetscooked, chilled and cubed
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp and 1 tsp Dijon mustardhoney, separate, divided
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaiselight
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegardivided
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1⅛ tsp Dilldried, divided
- ⅛ tsp Kosher Salt
- Lemon pepper seasoningoptional
For the serve
- 1-2 sprigs Fresh dillchopped
Tuna, White Bean and Dill Salad
This Tuna, White Bean and Dill Salad is the best tuna salad I have ever had. I prepare the tuna salad the night before, and I usually have spare bottles of vinaigrette in my pantry, saving me so much time!
Toss some spinach and beets together and lightly coat with the vinaigrette topped with the creamy mayonnaise tuna, it’s just mouth wateringly scrumptious!
Healthy and nutritious and I love taking this on our family picnics!
To make Tuna, White Bean and Dill Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Tuna, White Bean and Dill Salad?
Steps to make Tuna, White Bean and Dill Salad
Prepare salad dressing
Combine with salad
Combine spinach and beets