- 500g Potatoesunpeeled and roughly chopped
- 2 cubes Vegetable stock
- 1kg Courgettesroughly chopped
- 1 bunch Spring onionssliced (save 1 for serving, if eating straight away)
- 100g Cheddar cheeseextra-mature cheddar or vegetarian alternative, grated, (save extra to serve)
- 1 tsp Nutmeggood grating fresh(save extra to serve)
Courgette, Potato and Cheddar Soup
A warm and tasty, delicious homemade Courgette, Potato and Cheddar Soup that you can adapt to be vegetarian friendly too. Thick, creamy and cheesy and perfect for the summer time as a dinner party starter or even a small meal.
Save some spring onion and extra cheddar cheese to sprinkle over the top of your soup bowls, for that special touch when serving.
To make Courgette, Potato and Cheddar Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Courgette, Potato and Cheddar Soup?
Steps to make Courgette, Potato and Cheddar Soup
Add spring onions
Allow to cool and freeze for up to 3 months.