- 1 lb Italian sausageground, spicy, substitute for mild if preferred
- 8 slices Bacondiced
- 1 Yellow onionsmedium, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves Garlicminced
- 2 tbsp Cornstarchor flour
- 32 oz Chicken stock
- 4 Potatoeslarge russet , peeled and diced into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- ½ bunch Kalede-stemmed and torn into bite sized pieces
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- pinch Red pepper flakesoptional
Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana
I call this the Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana as I use an Instant Pot for this recipe – it is so easy! Tuscan soup is a favorite nourishing meal in my house. I love it – it’s hearty, tasty and full of flavor.
To make this soup, start by browning sausage and crisping bacon in the Instant Pot. Then remove the cooked meat from the pot and cook onions and garlic. Return the cooked sausage to the pot along with chicken broth and potatoes and cook. Combine flour or cornstarch and heavy cream and add it to the pot, along with the kale. Stir often and let heat through. Season and serve in large bowls, topped with bacon. Enjoy!
To make Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana
Cook onion and garlic
Add sausage and broth to pot
Add kale, bacon, and cream
Quick and delicious soup! Thanks for sharing recipe!
Write your own review