For the salad
- 1/2 pound Pastashort shapes
- 1/2 pound Cherry tomatoeshalved or quartered
- 2 ounces Sun-dried tomatoeschopped
- 1/4 cup Olivesblack
- 1/3 cup Basilnot packed, chopped
- 1 clove Garlicminced
- 2 ounces Arugula
- 1 cup Mozzarellamini buffalo
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheeseshavings
For the dressing
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Natural Honey
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
The New Italian Pasta Salad
The New Italian Pasta Salad is the new Italian kid on the block! An authentic salad combining all things Italian! Pasta, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, black olives, chopped basil, garlic, arugula and Italian cheeses like mozzarella and Parmesan.
It’s just a heavenly medley, I almost want to break out into opera! Sing with joy, yourself, when you try this classic pasta salad. Pair it with a glass of Pinot red, Bella!
To make The New Italian Pasta Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make The New Italian Pasta Salad?
Steps to make The New Italian Pasta Salad