- 2 (12 oz) Cucumberspeeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 Hass Avocadocoarsely chopped
- 2 tsp Curry pasteThai green
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Lime zestfinely grated
- 1 Serrano chiliseeded and chopped
- 3 ½ cups Water
- 1 (13 oz) can Coconut milkunsweetened
- 3 tbsp Lime juicefresh
- Saltto taste
- ½ cup Coconut flakesunsweetened , for garnish
- 10 sprigs Cilantrofor garnish
Keto Spicy Avocado-Cucumber Soup
This Spicy Avocado-Cucumber Soup is a great summer soup to make when you are catering for a crowd. Cold soups are healthy, flavorful and a great thing about this one is that there’s no cooking involved so you don’t have to stand over a hot stove on a hot day.
It couldn’t be easier to make either. Simply puree the ingredients in stages starting with the cucumbers. Once all the ingredients have been blended, place the soup in the refrigerator. As the soup chills, toast the coconut for the garnish. That’s it! Super simple.
To make my version of Spicy Avocado-Cucumber Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Spicy Avocado-Cucumber Soup?
Steps to make Keto Spicy Avocado-Cucumber Soup
Blend in the avocado, curry paste, sugar, lime zest and chile
Add water, coconut milk and lime juice
Chill the soup
Toast the coconut