For the pate brisee:
- 1¼ cups All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) Buttercold unsalted , cut into small pieces
- 2-4 tbsp Waterice
For the plum filling:
- 1 tbsp All-purpose flourplus more for dusting
- 2 tbsp Almondswhole raw , toasted
- ¼ cup Granulated sugardivided use
- 3-4 plums Plumshalved, pitted
- 1 tbsp Heavy creamfor brushing
I personally think that this Plum Tart is absolutely scrumptious. I won’t promise that it’s quick and simple because quick it is not! This recipe does need a lot of love and time, but it will be so worth it!
A thick crust, pate brisee, filled with a jelly-like center made from plums and whole toasted almonds around the edges. I love baking, and this is one of my favorite sweet tarts to serve!
To make Plum Tart, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Plum Tart?
Steps to make Plum Tart
Combine dry ingredients
Prepare almond mixture
Add plum slices