- 3 cups Grapesseedless red or green grapes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegaror sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepperfreshly ground
- 1 tsp Orange zestgrated
- 24 slices French baguettecut diagonally into ½-inch thick
- ½ cup CheeseManchego or Romano cheese, shaved
- Basilfresh leaves, thinly sliced
Roasted Grape Crostini
The sound of a Roasted Grape Crostini might sound strange to some, but to me, it’s mouth wateringly good. Instead of using a more common ingredient such as cherry tomatoes, I decided to switch things up and roast purple grapes instead. Toss either red or green grapes, I prefer red, with sherry or rice vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and freshly grated orange zest and roast in the oven until flavorful.
Then, portion onto toasted French baguette pieces and top with Manchego or Romano cheese and fresh basil leaf slices.
To make Roasted Grape Crostini, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Roasted Grape Crostini
Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
Add orange zest
Turn on the broiler.