For roasted vegetables:
- 1 Butternut squashmedium , peeled, seeded, and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp Olive oildivided
- ½ tsp Saltdivided
- ½ head , (1¾ cups) Cauliflowermedium, trimmed and cut into ½-inch slices
- ½ bunch, (1½ cups) Broccolimedium, trimmed and cut into ½-inch
- 1 cup Red bell pepperseeded and cut into bite-size strips , 1 large
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Orange juicefrozen concentrate, thawed
- 1 clove Garliclarge, minced
- ½ tsp Ground pepper
- ½ tsp Grated orange peelfinely shredded
- 2 tbsp Parsleychopped fresh
- 2 tbsp Scallionsthinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Sun-dried tomatoeschopped, not oil-packed
- 2 tbsp Almondssliced, toasted
Roasted Vegetables with Gremolata
This Roasted Vegetables with Gremolata is a delicious vegetarian dish with an Italian twist. The roasted vegetables are topped with a herby, zesty mixture called gremolata, which is typically served in Italy with Milanese style dishes.
To make this recipe, start by placing squash in a baking pan and roasting in the oven for 20 minutes. Add cauliflower, broccoli, and bell pepper and continue to roast until the vegetables are tender. Combine 1 tablespoon of oil with lemon juice, orange juice concentrate, garlic, ground pepper, orange peel, and salt in a small bowl. To make the gremolata, mix parsley, scallions, sun-dried tomatoes, and almonds in another bowl and add the lemon juice mixture to the roasted vegetables. Toss to coat and transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with gremolata.
To make the Roasted Vegetables with Gremolata, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Roasted Vegetables with Gremolata
Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
Add cauliflower, broccoli and bell pepper
Coat vegetables with dressing