For the Filling:
- 4-5 Pearspeeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tbsp Soft brown sugarlight
- ½ tbsp Cinnamonground
- 1 tbsp Whole wheat flour
- 1 Eggsfree-range , beaten, to glaze
- Icing sugarto dust
- Double creamwhipped to soft peaks, to serve
For the Pastry:
- 225g plus extra to dust Whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp Caster sugar
- ½ tsp Saltfine
- 140g Butterunsalted , chilled and cut into pieces
- 1 Eggslarge free-range
Rustic Pear Pie
This gorgeous and Rustic Pear Pie is my favorite pie recipe to prepare in the late summer and early fall, when the green markets begin to overflow with ripe and juicy pears.
This recipe includes steps to baking your own, homemade, pie pastry and using sliced pears, soft light brown sugar, cinnamon, double whipped cream, and a few other ingredients for an extra delicious fruity center. ENJOY!
To make Rustic Pear Pie, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Rustic Pear Pie?
Steps to make Rustic Pear Pie
Preheat oven and prepare baking pan
Prepare pear filling