For the salad
- 4 cups Arugula
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- ⅓ cup Red onionthinly sliced
- 1 cup Rainier cherriesfresh, pitted halved
- 1 ounce Goat Cheesecrumbled
- ¼ cup Pistachio nutssalted dry-roasted
For the dressing
- 1 ½ tbsp Lemon juicefresh
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground pepperfreshly ground
- 1 clove Garlicsmall, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
Salad with Cherries, Goat Cheese and Pistachios
This Salad with Cherries, Goat Cheese and Pistachios is a really delicious combination of ingredients that you can bring together in just 5 minutes. It is a great dish to make when cherries are in season.
Making this salad could not be easier. I start by assembling mixing the arugula, spinach and onion large bowl. Then I prepare a dressing using lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, black pepper, garlic and olive oil. I dress the leaves with the dressing. Then I assemble the salad on individual plates.
To make this version of Salad with Cherries, Goat Cheese and Pistachios, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Salad with Cherries, Goat Cheese and Pistachios?
Steps to make Salad with Cherries, Goat Cheese and Pistachios
Mix the arugula, spinach and onion
Make the dressing
Dress the salad
Healthy, easy and delicious!
Write your own review