- 1 bottle Red winelight-bodied Spanish (I used Rioja.)
- 2 cups Apple cider
- ½ cup Brandypear or apple
- ¼ cup Cinnamon simple syrup
- 1 Appleshoneycrisp , cored and chopped
- 1 Pearsgreen , cored and chopped
- ½ Orangesquartered and sliced
- ½ cup Seeds from 1 Pomegranate
- 3 - 4 Cinnamon stick
For the simple cinnamon syrup:
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 Cinnamon stick
Autumn Harvest Fall Sangria
No-one would guess that you’ve never been to Spain when you serve up this Autumn Harvest Fall Sangria.
Packed with a Spanish punch of light-bodied wine, apple cider and brandy and exotic autumn fruits such as honey-crisp apples, green pears, orange slices and ruby-red pomegranate seeds. Spice it all up with some earthy-brown cinnamon sticks to get your tongue tingling!
To make Autumn Harvest Fall Sangria, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Autumn Harvest Fall Sangria?
Steps to make Autumn Harvest Fall Sangria
Prepare cinnamon syrup
Add cinnamon sticks and chill