- ¾ cup Couscouswhole wheat
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoeshalved
- 12 ounces Zucchinitrimmed, cut crosswise into 3 pieces and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 1 Onionthinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 clove Garlicminced
- 1¼ cups Chicken brothreduced-sodium
- 2 tsp Fresh thymechopped, plus a few sprigs for garnish
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes!To be honest, you can’t really go wrong when serving your guests couscous and this Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes is the prime example for “couscous is so nice, we named it twice!”
Soften onion rings and garlic and add cherry tomatoes, zucchini, whole wheat couscous and fresh thyme to serve up an Italian inspired, easy-to-make couscous salad. Enjoy it on its own or pair it with any protein of your choice, their will be no disappointment here!
To make Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes?
Steps to make Couscous with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
Cook onion and garlic
Add chicken broth
Add zucchini and season
Add tomatoes and couscous
Quickly and healthy! Thank you!
Write your own review