- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheesesoftened
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Frozen whipped toppingthawed
- 14.3 ounces Sandwich cookieschocolate with creme filling
- 8 sprigs Fresh mintor other herb
Hello April Fool’s Day and hello Dirt Cake! This is a fun and funny recipe with instructions to make a cake displayed like a pot plant of dirty mud and it’s great!
Served in little flower pots a delicious concoction of cream cheese, vanilla pudding, chocolate sandwich cookies and frozen whipped topping. Don’t be fooled by the look because the taste is amazing!
To make Dirt Cake, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Dirt Cake
Prepare pudding mixture
Beat cream cheese
Beat in whipped topping
Combine all ingredients
Fill flower pots