- 2 Chicken Breastabout 1 lb, boneless,or tenders
- 1 lb Large Shrimpor jumbo
- 6 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Olive oilextra-virgin
- 4 cloves Garlicsmashed and minced
- 1 tbsp Basilfresh, chopped, or 1 tsp dried leaf basil
- 1 tbsp Parsleyfresh, chopped, or 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Creole seasoningseasoned salt blend
- fresh chopped Parsley
Garlic Chicken and Shrimp
Garlic Chicken and Shrimp shouldn’t work as a flavor combination, but I am here to tell you that it does! In fact, it’s amazing – juicy shrimp, tender chicken and pungent garlic combine to make a quick and delicious midweek meal.
Start by pounding the chicken breasts to flatten them. Then peel and devein the prawns which is a messy job, but not as difficult as it sounds. Simply peel off the shell and slide a small sharp knife down the back of each shrimp. Cook the chicken and shrimp in melted butter and add basil, parsley and seasoning. Yum!
To make my Garlic Chicken and Shrimp, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Garlic Chicken and Shrimp?
Steps to make Garlic Chicken and Shrimp
Flatten the chicken
Cut the chicken
Peel and devein shrimp
Melt butter and olive oil
Add garlic, herbs and seasoning
Cook the chicken and shrimp