- 3 large russet Potatoescut into wedges
- ½ cup Feta cheesecrumbled
- ½ cup Kalamata olivescoarsely chopped
- ½ cup Cucumberchopped
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoeshalved
- ¼ cup Olive oilextra-virgin
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground , to taste
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 2 tbsp Parsleyfresh, divided, chopped
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakescrushed
Greek Potato Wedges
These Greek Potato Wedges are everything! You can trust me to think of new and exciting ways to serve vegetarian dishes and this recipe is a new top favorite.
This recipe is more than just a potato wedge recipe or any boring side dish, it includes crispy potatoes topped with feta cheese, kalamata olives, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes, tossed with loads of herbs and spices and a lemon and Greek yogurt dipping sauce on the side. Some would call it a salad, only better!
To make Greek Potato Wedges, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Greek Potato Wedges?
Steps to make Greek Potato Wedges
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Season potato wedges
Prepare dipping sauce