- 125g tub microwave long-grain White rice
- 1 petite yellow Capsicumthinly sliced
- 1 large Tomatoesvine-ripened, cut into wedges
- ½ Lebanese Cucumberpeeled into ribbons
- 8 Kalamata olivespitted
- 50g Feta cheesereduced-fat, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh Parsleyflat-leaf
- 95g Canned tunain oil
- 2 tbsp lemon herb Salad dressing
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black pepper
Greek Rice Salad
Another recipe for when time is not on your side with this Greek Rice Salad which makes another perfect work, or school lunch option to prepare for yourself and your family.
Wonderfully, nutritiously balanced, with rice, tuna and a melody of salad vegetables like yellow capsicum, tomatoes, cucumber and kalamata olives dressed in a lemon herb coating and sprinkled with feta cheese over the top. Something for everyone in this big low-fat Greek rice salad!
To make Greek Rice Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Greek Rice Salad?
Steps to make Greek Rice Salad
Combine salad ingredients
Season and dress
Healthy and delicious! Thank you for sharing recipe!
Write your own review