- 5 lbs Potatoeswashed, peeled cut in half lengthwise and then sliced into wedges
- 1 cup Wateror chicken broth
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic powderor 3-4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Onion powderoptional
- 1-2 tbsp Buttercut into small pieces (optional)
Greek Roasted Lemon Potatoes
These Greek Roasted Lemon Potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes. Ever since a trip to Greece, I have been obsessed with roasted lemon potatoes or lemonates patates as they call them in Greece.
Making these potatoes couldn’t be simpler. Start by placing potato wedges in a baking pan. Add chicken broth, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic and onion powder. Season with salt and roast in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with butter. Continue to cook uncovered until the potatoes are cooked through. Enjoy with grilled meat!
To make my version of Greek Roasted Lemon Potatoes, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Greek Roasted Lemon Potatoes
Preheat the oven
Heat your oven to 400 °F.
Add potatoes to a pan
Add remaining ingredients
Top with butter and continue cooking