- 4 Courgetteshalved lengthways
- 3 tsp Olive oilextra-virgin
For the stuffing
- 50g Breadcrumbsdried white
- 50g Pine nuts
- 6 Spring onionstrimmed and finely sliced
- 1 clove Garliccrushed
- 6 Sundried Tomatoesin oil, drained
- 1 tbsp Thymeleaves
- 25g Parmesan cheeseor vegetarian alternative, finely grated
- Black pepperground, to taste
Italian Stuffed Courgettes
These Italian Stuffed Courgettes are a great midweek recipe. Quick, healthy and delicious, you can have these on the table in just 40 minutes. I love to make these when I need to use up courgettes I’ve grown in the garden.
I start by baking the courgettes in the oven for about 20 minutes. While they are baking, I make a stuffing from breadcrumbs, pine nuts, spring onions, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, thyme leaves and cheese. I place the stuffing on top of the half cooked courgettes and bake for a further 15 minutes or so. Yum – you can’t beat this recipe
To make my Italian Stuffed Courgettes, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Italian Stuffed Courgettes?
Steps to make Italian Stuffed Courgettes
Heat the oven
Preheat the oven to 430 °F.
Cook the courgettes
Make the stuffing
Stuff the courgette
Healthy and delicious! Thanks for sharing recipe!
Write your own review