- 1 pound Plumspitted and quartered
- 1½ cups All-purpose flourspooned into measuring cup and leveled-off
- 1½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp Ground cardamom
- ½ tsp Salt
- 8 tbsp (½ cup) Unsalted buttersoftened, plus more for greasing the pan
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp Sugardivided
- 1 Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Milklow fat is fine
Late Summer Plum Cake
It’s the end of summer and the leaves are beginning to fall which means it’s definitely time to get this Late Summer Plum Cake baking in your ovens.
Smoothly spiced with a variety of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom in a simple cake recipe and filled with a pound of pitted plums. This cake is sweet and moist and worth every mouthful on the hips!
To make Late Summer Plum Cake, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Late Summer Plum Cake?
Steps to make Late Summer Plum Cake
Preheat oven and prepare baking pan
Combine dry ingredients
Combine butter and sugar
Add egg and vanilla
Combine all ingredients