- One 6-pound Turkey breastson the bone, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 tbsp Unsalted buttersoftened
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground
- 1 stalk Celerycut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 small Carrotspeeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 small Onionpeeled and quartered
- ¼ cup All-purpose flourunbleached
- 3 cups Turkey brothor chicken broth, homemade or low-sodium canned
Roast Turkey Breast and Gravy
This Roast Turkey Breast and Gravy is a centuries old firm favorite for those special holidays like Thanksgiving. The word feast is what comes to mind when thinking of roast turkey breast and gravy. The high heat method will have this bird emerging from the oven with a juicy and crispy skin to tantalize the taste buds. The gravy takes this dish to a new level, elevating and enhancing your whole meal.
To make Roast Turkey Breast and Gravy, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Roast Turkey Breast and Gravy?
Steps to make Roast Turkey Breast and Gravy
Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
Rub and season turkey breast
Prepare roasting tray
Roast turkey breast