- 12-inch Italian pizzapre-baked
- 2 cups Spinachwashed leaves
- 1 cup Feta cheesecrumbled
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoesroughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oilfrom the sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 Red onionhalved and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup Olivesstones removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 2 cloves Garliccrushed
- 1 tsp Oreganodried
Spinach and Feta Pizza
My Spinach and Feta Pizza has all the flavors of a classic Greek salad, packed with fresh ingredients. Greek is one of my favorite cuisines. All those wonderful Mediterranean flavors, swimming in fragrant olive oil and scattered with newly picked herbs.
I’ve added the main ingredients of a Greek salad to this spinach feta pizza: oregano, red onion slices, feta, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and garlic. And I’ve made the recipe super easy, using a pre-baked pizza crust that you can buy from the store, so all you need to do is spread, scatter and sprinkle the delicious toppings over the top!
To make Spinach and Feta Pizza, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Spinach and Feta Pizza?
Steps to make Spinach and Feta Pizza
Prepare the oven
Preheat the oven to 450°F and move the oven rack to the lowest rung.
Make the feta spread
Add the toppings
Bake the pizza
Dress the spinach
Add the remaining toppings