- 200 g Lentils
- 1 bunch of Spring onionstrimmed and finely sliced
- 200 g Cherry tomatoeshalved
- 1 large bunch of Parsleyfresh flat-leaf, picked and finely chopped
- 1 large bunch of Fresh mintpicked and finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive oilextra virgin
- 1 Lemonjuice
Vegan Lentil Tabbouleh
I have perfected the Vegan Lentil Tabbouleh with this recipe. It’s got all the flavors that the infamous Lebanese, vegetarian salad should have.
I have included cooked lentils, finely chopped parsley and fresh mint with spring onions, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and lemon juice, in my recipe. Traditionally served as part of a mezze platter all over the Middle East and is becoming more and more popular around the world too.
To make Lentil Tabbouleh, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Lentil Tabbouleh?
Steps to make Vegan Lentil Tabbouleh