- 1 lb Mushroomsrinsed, dried and sliced
- 10 oz Spaghettior other pasta shapes
- 4 cloves Garliclarge, minced
- ¼ tsp Chili flakesor more to taste (optional)
- 2 tbsp Olive oilplus extra for drizzling
- ⅓ cup Vegan Parmesan cheesegrated, plus extra for serving
- 3 tbsp Parsleyfresh, chopped
15-Minute Garlic Mushroom Pasta
I adore this 15-Minute Garlic Mushroom Pasta. Is there a better flavor combination than mushroom and garlic? I love it, and this dish really showcases the ingredients. It’s vegan, completely delicious, and you can have it ready and on the table in about 15 minutes.
Start by cooking the pasta until al dente. Make the sauce by cooking garlic and chili flakes gently in a skillet before adding mushrooms. Season and cook until the mushrooms are sizzling and brown. Reserve ½ a cup of cooking water and drain the pasta. Add to the skillet with parsley, grated cheese, and the reserved cooking water. Toss until the mushrooms and the sauce coat the pasta. Check and adjust seasoning. Remove the skillet from the heat, drizzle with extra olive oil and chili flakes. Serve immediately.
To make 15-Minute Garlic Mushroom Pasta, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make 15-Minute Garlic Mushroom Pasta
Prepare mushrooms, garlic and parsley
Saute garlic and chili
Add pasta, parsley, and cheese to pan