- 4 halves Chicken Breastskinless, boneless
- ½ cup Parmesan cheesegrated
- ½ cup Tomato sauceprepared
- ¼ cup Mozzarellafresh, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup Provolone cheesegrated
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbsor more if needed
- ¼ cup Basilfresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Vegetable oilfor frying
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flouror more if needed
- Saltto taste
- Ground pepperto taste
- 2 Eggs
I make this Chicken Parmesan on evenings when I feel inspired to be in the kitchen.
This is definitely another feel-good recipe and one of my personal favorites. Baked in a hot oven, lightly fried chicken with tomato sauce and 3 cheeses, crispy and oozing, it just warms the soul.
I love serving it with a side of boiled potatoes. The smooth texture of potatoes, drizzled with olive oil, compliments the crispy, cheese chicken just perfectly. Each bite is worth all the cooking time.
To make Chicken Parmesan, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Chicken Parmesan?
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
Mix bread crumbs
Coat chicken breasts
Bread chicken breasts
Add tomato sauce chicken
Add cheeses and basil
Bake in oven