- 2 Chicken Breastcubed
- ½ cup Corn kernelsfresh, frozen, or canned
- ½ cup Green peasfresh, frozen, or canned
- ½ cup Carrotsfresh sliced thinly into small cuts, frozen, or canned
- ½ cup Bell pepperdiced, fresh
- 1½ cup Heavy creamfor extra creaminess, add 2 cups
- 2 Potatoespeeled, and sliced
- 1½ cups Cheeseshredded
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oildivided
- 1 tbsp Seven spiceor allspice
- ½ tbsp Garlic powder
- ½ tbsp Onion powder
Chicken & Veggie Casserole
This Chicken & Veggie Casserole is a perfect dish to make when you fancy some comfort food. A rich creamy recipe that is jam-packed with vegetables and chicken topped with delicious cheesy potatoes.
To make this delicious casserole, start by cooking chicken in a pan. Boil potato slices until tender. Cook all the vegetables in a skillet until tender. Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a casserole dish. Layer the potato slices on top and pour over the cream. Cook the casserole in the oven until the cream is bubbling. Once the dish is cooked, sprinkle cheese over the top and broil until bubbling and golden.
To make my Chicken & Veggie Casserole, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Chicken & Veggie Casserole
Heat oven and prepare casserole dish
Delicious comfort casserole! Thanks!
Write your own review