- 1 Bananaslarge, ripe, previously peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 tbsp Peanut buttersalted, natural (if unsalted, add a pinch of salt)
- 1-2 Dateswhole, pitted (if not sticky and moist, soak in hot water for 10 minutes, then drain)
- 1 tbsp Cacao powderunsweetened
- 1 to 1½ cups Almond milk
- ½ cup Iceoptional
- 1 tbsp Cacao nibsfor “chocolate chip” effect (blend in or use as topping)
- 1 tbsp Hemp heartsfor added nutrition
- Dairy-free Chocolate sauceto taste, for drizzling inside glass
- Coconut whipped creamto taste, for topping
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake
With just 5 ingredients in only 5 minutes, you can have your own Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake. This recipe is gluten free, vegan and high in protein as well as other nutrients. I bet you didn’t know that choosing the healthier option could still be just as yummy!
Adjust your shake to your preferences with all the optional additions that I’ve added below the basic ingredients. No matter your choice combo, I know you will love this recipe!
To make Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake?
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake
Blend ingredients together
Add almond milk