- 1½ pounds Perch filletscod, flounder, or halibut
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Lemonfinely grated zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Garlicfinely minced
- 3 tbsp Oreganofresh leaves
- 1 tsp Cuminground
- ¼ tsp Ground Allspice
- ½ tsp coarse Saltor kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ½ tsp Black pepperfreshly ground, plus more to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 Scallionstrimmed and sliced, both white and green parts
Fish in Yogurt Marinade
This Fish in Yogurt Marinade is a fresh and healthy recipe that I personally love. Perch fillets have a firm and flaky white flesh which compliment the tangy, lemon zest and herb marinade just perfectly.
This recipe has quite an enhanced flavor palette that will quickly take you from home cook to chef in just 25 minutes. A great source of protein and vitamin B12 too.
To make Fish in Yogurt Marinade, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Fish in Yogurt Marinade
In a shallow baking dish or sealable bag, combine finely grated lemon zest from 1 whole lemon, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 cup of Greek Yogurt, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 3 tablespoons of oregano, 1 teaspoon of ground cumin, ¼ teaspoon of ground allspice, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and ½ teaspoon ground black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 450 °F.