Creamy Apple Dressing:
- ½ cup Buttermilk
- 2 tbsplow-fat mayonnaise dressing
- 1 tbspfrozen apple juice concentrate or frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Green onionfinely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh thymesnipped sage or , or ¼ teaspoon dried sage or thyme, crushed
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black pepperGround
For the Salad:
- 2 Pork loinboneless chops (about 12 ounces total), cut ¾ inch thick
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Fresh thymesnipped sage or , or 1 teaspoon dried sage or thyme, crushed
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepperground
- 8 cups Mixed greenssalad torn
- 2 Pearsor apples, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Walnutstoasted, broken (see Tips) (optional)
- Sagefresh leaves (optional)
Grilled Pork and Pear Salad
My new favorite salad might just be this Grilled Pork and Pear Salad with its perfect balance of flavors as well as fresh goodness.
Serve your plates with an array of mixed salad greens and top with pear or apple slices and slices of grilled pork loin chops, seasoned with fresh and dried sage or thyme, salt and ground pepper. Dress with a creamy, buttermilk and apple dressing with dijon mustard, green onion, sage or thyme, salt and ground black pepper. I promise, this is the best tasting salad out there!
To make Grilled Pork and Pear Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Grilled Pork and Pear Salad?
Steps to make Grilled Pork and Pear Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Prepare pork chops
Cook pork chops