- 1 (15-oz) Can kidney beansdrained and rinsed
- 1/2 English cucumberchopped
- 1 Heirloom tomatomedium-sized, chopped
- 1 bunch Cilantrofresh, stems removed, chopped (about 1 1/4 cup)
- 1 Onionchopped (about 1 cup)
For Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 1 Lemonlarge, or lime , juice of
- 3 tbsp Olive oilGreek extra virgin
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Garlicfinely chopped, or fresh garlic paste
- 1 tsp Sumac
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
Vegan Kidney Bean Salad Cilantro and Dijon Vinaigrette
This Vegan Kidney Bean Salad with Cilantro and Dijon Vinaigrette is a simple and delicious, Mediterranean dish. Kidney beans are a very popular food choice in Mediterranean cuisine and the cilantro and dijon vinaigrette is a traditional dressing too.
Delightful and fresh on its own or even better in a Greek pita pocket with some tahini and tzatziki. I think you’ll love this one!
To make Kidney Bean Salad with Cilantro and Dijon Vinaigrette, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Kidney Bean Salad with Cilantro and Dijon Vinaigrette?
Steps to make Vegan Kidney Bean Salad Cilantro and Dijon Vinaigrette