- 500g Chicken thighsskinless, boneless , each cut into 2-3 chunks
- 2 preserved Lemonflesh removed, skin rinsed and finely chopped
- 200g giant Couscous
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Onionchopped
- 3 tbsp Tagine pasteor 2 tbsp ras el hanout
- 2 (400g) cans Tomatoeswith chopped mixed olives
- small handful Oreganofresh, leaves picked and chopped
- 2 tbsp Natural Honeyclear
- 1 Chicken stockcube
- handful Parsleychopped
Lemony Chicken Stew with Giant Couscous
One-pot, Moroccan inspired, Lemony Chicken Stew with Giant Couscous. This recipe can take as long or as quick as you would like, depending on your love for the kitchen. If you have lots of time, I would suggest cooking your stew for a longer period, giving you extra tender and juicy chicken pieces with the sauce and flavors completely absorbed into the meat.
Serve it with giant couscous balls, just like it’s done in the Middle East!
To make Lemony Chicken Stew with Giant Couscous, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Lemony Chicken Stew with Giant Couscous?
Steps to make Lemony Chicken Stew with Giant Couscous
Add seasoning and flavor