- 1 cup Chicken broth
- ¾ cup Couscousuncooked
- 1 cup Tomatoescubed plum (Roma)
- 1 cup Cucumbercubed, unpeeled
- ½ cup Kalamata oliveshalved, pitted
- ¼ cup Spring onionschopped
- ¼ cup fresh Dill weedchopped, or 1 tbsp dried
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oilor vegetable oil
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Feta cheesecrumbled
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
And with this Mediterranean Couscous Salad you will officially know how to make the best couscous of all time! I mean everybody loves couscous, what is there not to love?
Filled with Roma tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, kalamata olives, green onions and dill, well coated in olive oil and lemon juice and topped with a handful of feta cheese sprinkled over.
To make Mediterranean Couscous Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Mediterranean Couscous Salad?
Steps to make Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Prepare couscous salad