- 1 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
- 200 g Bacontrimmed, coarsely chopped
- ½ Red cabbageshredded, about 4 cups
- 1 Red onionthinly sliced
- ½ Green cabbageshredded, about 4 cups
- 2 Green onionthinly sliced, plus extra, to serve
- 140 g, 2 cups Parmesan cheesefinely grated
- 95 g, 1 cup Flaked almondstoasted
Creamy apple cider dressing:
- 235 g, 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 130 g, ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup Parsleychopped fresh
Mile-High Loaded Coleslaw
This Mile-High Loaded Coleslaw will take your go-to coleslaw recipe to new heights! Loaded with healthy veggies and lots of bacon and served with a creamy homemade dressing, this coleslaw is the perfect side dish to win over any crowd.
What makes this no-fuss coleslaw recipe a crowd-pleaser? Well, this recipe combines all the beautiful flavors of a loaded potato salad – minus the potato. Plus, the delicious crunch and mouthwatering tang of a classic coleslaw. You can cheat a little bit and use a pre-packaged shredded cabbage. If that’s not your thing, slice your cabbage thinly as well as some red onions and shallots. Using a mandolin will make your job easier.
To make the Mile-High Loaded Coleslaw, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Mile-High Loaded Coleslaw
Add Parmesan cheese and dressing
Add bacon and almonds
Cabbage salad is one of my absolute favorite side dishes! Thanks for sharing!
Write your own review