- 1/2 Red oniondiced
- 2 cloves Garlicminced
- 1 tbsp fresh Gingerpeeled and minced
- 2 cups Celerychopped
- 1 cup Carrotschopped
- 3 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets
- 2 cups Kalede-stemmed and torn in pieces
- 1 cup Purple cabbagechopped
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of no salt Tomatoesdiced
- Olive oilto taste
- 4 cups Water
- 1/2 lemon Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Turmericoptional or to taste
- Sea saltor pink Himalayan salt , to taste
- Black pepperfresh ground, to taste
- 1 handful fresh Parsleychopped
Vegetable Detox Soup
My family is not always the healthiest bunch however, this Vegetable Detox Soup somehow, always wins the race! A colorful variety of different vegetables boiled just enough until soft and easy to chew.
I season with fresh ginger and turmeric and I think that’s the taste that my children just love. It’s not always easy for me to take a detox with a house full of yummy treats that I make for my family, yet this recipe really gets us together to encourage healthy eating!
To make Vegetable Detox Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Vegetable Detox Soup?
Steps to make Vegetable Detox Soup
Cook onions, garlic, ginger
Delicious, healthy and colorful soup!
Write your own review