- 3 cups Yolk-free whole wheat noodlesuncooked
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Green peppermedium, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Sugaroptional
- 1 (16 oz) package Mixed vegetablesfrozen, thawed and drained
- ¼ cup Parsleyminced fresh
Weeknight Beef Skillet
I am always on the look out for easy, quick and delicious midweek dinners and this Weeknight Beef Skillet ticks all the boxes. Start by cooking the beef and pepper over medium heat. Once cooked, add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning to the beef mixture. Bring to a boil and stir in the vegetables. Serve over cooked noodles.
If you would like to make a double batch and place half in the freezer, make the sauce but do not cook the noodles. Place the cooled beef mixture in a freezer container and freeze. To use, thaw the beef partially in the refrigerator overnight. When you are ready to serve, heat the mixture and cook the noodles according to package directions. Serve as directed below.
To make Weeknight Beef Skillet, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Weeknight Beef Skillet
Sauté beef and pepper
Add ingredients for the sauce