- 1 pound Chicken Breastskinless, boneless, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes
- ½ cup White onionsliced
- 1 garlic Clovesgrated
- 1 tsp Rosemaryfresh, chopped
- 1½ cups Chicken stockunsalted
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Kosher Saltdivided
- ½ tsp Black pepperdivided
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pkg. Brown riceprecooked microwavable
- 3 cups Fresh spinachbaby, chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon juicefresh
Creamy Chicken Tomato Skillet
This meal in just 20 minutes, Creamy Chicken Tomato Skillet is a wonderful midweek dinner option. When the kids come home late from extra murals and feel extra hungry, this chicken skillet promises to satisfy everyone – including you, with the quick preparation time.
Healthy, hearty and packed with flavor, exactly what your busy family needs!
To make Creamy Chicken Tomato Skillet, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Creamy Chicken Tomato Skillet?
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Tomato Skillet
Combine rice mix