- 2 (15 oz) cans Can kidney beansor pinto, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can Black beansdrained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can Sweet corndrained
- 1 Red bell pepperdiced
- 1/2 medium Red oniondiced
- 2 Jalapeño pepperseeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantrofresh
- 1/2 cup White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Cuminground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepperground
Gluten Free Mama’s Famous Bean Salad
This Gluten Free Mama’s Famous Bean Salad is a Mexican style Bean Salad. Delicious and so easy to make, you’ll love it! A mix of kidney beans and black beans, corn, red pepper, red onion, cilantro and some jalapeños for extra spice, tossed in a fresh vinaigrette dressing.
You can serve it as a side dish to almost anything and works as a perfect vegan filling for Taco Tuesday! Simple, fresh and delicious!
To make Mama’s Famous Bean Salad , you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Mama’s Famous Bean Salad ?
Steps to make Gluten Free Mama’s Famous Bean Salad
Well done! Verified!
Write your own review