- 3 tbsp Butteror margarine
- ½ cup Onionchopped
- ¼ cup Celerychopped
- 1 (10 ½ oz) can Cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 12 ounces Porkcooked and finely diced
- 2 cups Potatoescooked and diced
- ¾ cup Green peasor peas and carrots, cooked
- 1 tsp Ground paprikaplus more for garnish
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- Parsleyfresh, chopped, for garnish
Leftover Pork and Potato Hash
I often make this Leftover Pork and Potato Hash on a Monday if we have roast pork for Sunday lunch. It is a delicious way to use up leftover pork. Sometimes I feel very uninspired when I have leftovers – I am often at a loss for what to make. When I’m feeling uninspired, I like to pull out this recipe. It never fails to liven up my kitchen!
To make this, I start by sauteing some onion and celery in melted butter. I add a can condensed soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce to make the base. Then I add the pork, diced potato, peas, and paprika until the hash is bubbling and hot. I serve this hash sprinkled with some freshly chopped parsley and a dusting of paprika. Yum!
To make Leftover Pork and Potato Hash, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Leftover Pork and Potato Hash?
Steps to make Leftover Pork and Potato Hash
Heat a skillet
Cook the onion and celery
Add the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco
Add the meat, potato, peas and paprika