- 4 Pork chopscenter-cut bone-in rib , ¾-1-inch thick; 10 oz each
- ¼ cup Olive oilextra-virgin
- 1 tsp Rosemaryfresh, finely chopped, plus 2 sprigs
- 1 tsp Lemon zestfinely grated
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste, freshly ground
- 1 (19-oz) can Chickpeasdrained and rinsed
- 6 Garlic clovesmashed
- ½ cup Red peppersliced jarred roasted
- ⅓ cup Chicken brothlow-sodium
- Parsleyfresh, chopped
One Pan Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops
Who doesn’t love a sheet pan dinner? This One Pan Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops is a really quick and delicious meal that will become a solid part of your weekly meal plan. The beauty of it is that all of the ingredients are cooked in the same pan, reducing clean up time.
To make this one pan dinner, start by tossing pork chops with olive oil, rosemary and grated lemon zest. Mix chickpeas, garlic, roasted red peppers and rosemary sprigs with olive oil, salt and a few pepper grinds. Scatter around the pork chops and pour chicken broth over the chickpea mixture. Broil until the pork is cooked. Sprinkle with parsley to garnish.
To make One Pan Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make One Pan Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops
Preheat a broiler.
Prepare pork chops
Add chickpeas, garlic and roasted peppers to the baking pan
Add chicken broth