- 1 Chicken Breastcut into bite size chunks
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- ¼ cup Soy saucelow-sodium, for Paleo use gluten free Tamari or Coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauceleave out for Keto diet
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegaror Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 cloves Garlicminced
- ½ tsp Gingergrated
- 2 tbsp Cornstarchsubstitute Arrowroot for Paleo diet or 1 tsp xanthan gum for Keto
- 2 tbsp Wateror as needed
- 4 Red chilidried , or ½ tsp Red Chili Garlic sauce
- 5-6 Zucchinimedium
- Scallionschopped , to taste
- Sesame seedsto taste
One Pot Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles
This One Pot Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles uses zucchini spirals in place of noodles and a spicy-sweet sauce with lots of zing! This dish is easy to prepare and simple to adapt to Paleo and Keto diets. Even after a long workday, I can have this prepared and ready to eat in less time than ordering take–out and waiting for delivery. And One Pot Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles are a lot healthier!
To make this, whisk together the sauce and add a tablespoon to the chicken. Using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler, slice the zucchini into the zoodles. Brown chicken chunks in a skillet, then add dried chillies and remaining sauce. Zoodles are added to the pan at the end and tossed to coat. Serve with optional garnishes.
To make the One Pot Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make One Pot Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles
Mix together ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce (or gluten free tamari or coconut aminos), 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (if using), 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 2 minced garlic cloves, ½ teaspoon grated ginger, and 2 tablespoons cornstarch (or arrowroot or 1 teaspoon xanthan gum).
Toss in Zoodles and optional Garnish