- 6 links sweet Italian sausage
- 1 Orange bell pepperlarge, stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Green bell pepperlarge, stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow onionssmall, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra virgin
- Kosher Salt
- Black pepperfreshly ground
- 4 Hoagie rolls
Sausage and Peppers One Pan Dinner
I love this Sausage and Peppers One Pan Dinner recipe because it is so quick and simple to make. I simply can’t sing this recipe’s praises enough. My whole family loves it – you should see the excitement when my kids hear it’s sausage sheet pan day!
To make this sheet pan dinner, start by lightly roasting onions in the oven. Next add green and orange bell pepper and sausages to the sheet pan with the onions and cook in the oven until the sausages are cooked through and the peppers are slightly charred. To serve, slice up the sausages and place them in a hoagie roll with the onions and peppers. Delicious!
To make Sausage and Peppers One Pan Dinner, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Sausage and Peppers One Pan Dinner