- 1 1/2 lb Sweet potatoescut lengthwise into 1/2" wedges
- 1 small head Cauliflowercut into florets
- 7 tbsp extra-virgin Olive oildivided
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepperfreshly ground
- 2 tbsp Sherry vinegaror 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 7 cups torn Lettuce
- 1 cup torn Arugula
- 2/3 cup Pomegranate seeds
Christmas Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Salad
This Sweet Potato-and-Cauliflower Salad recipe is a delicious festive salad which everyone will love! It combines warm, roasted vegetables with lettuces, pomegranate seeds and a sherry vinaigrette.
To make the salad, start by roasting sweet potatoes and cauliflower in the oven and leave to cool. Make a dressing by whisking olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Add a selection of lettuce, arugula, pomegranate seeds and the roasted vegetables to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Steps to make Christmas Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Salad
Add roasted veggies, lettuce and pomegranate seeds