- 1 (6 ounce) Can of tunalight, chunk in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (19 ounce) can Cannelliniwhite kidney beans, rinsed
- ¼ cup Red onionchopped
- 3 tbsp Parsleyfresh, chopped
- 3 tbsp Basilfresh, chopped
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
- 1 clove Garlicminced
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
Gluten Free Tuna and White Bean Salad
This Gluten Free Tuna and White Bean Salad is a guaranteed protein packed lunch! Eaten on it’s own, or as a sandwich filling, it’s perfect for any season! An Italian melody of tuna and white kidney beans, red onion, fresh parsley, basil, lemon juice and garlic, every mouthful pops with flavor.
With a simple preparation time of just 5 minutes, you can make this for your office lunch in the morning, without the stress of being late!
To make Tuna and White Bean Salad , you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Tuna and White Bean Salad?
Steps to make Gluten Free Tuna and White Bean Salad
Add salad ingredients